We’re gods and we forgot
Following his visionary talk at A-Fest’s stage in Bali, we get a chance to personally interview fast-thinking visionary, futurist and film-maker, Jason Silva, on how to consciously live in a state of awe and creation.
Jason and Vishen discuss the potential for how virtual reality can help us grow humanity’s conscious evolution and future potential (and dangers) of AI. They discuss everything from the best way to get into flow state, the single biggest insight that Jason’s gained from all his work, and what he thinks are some of the biggest problems in our world today.
The new space is inner space.
— Jason Silva
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How (and why) cinema can help expand our conscious evolution
- The 4-part equation to stewarding the internal structure of consciousness
- How social responsibility comes to play with technology
- Jason’s thoughts on meditation and what his meditative practices are
- What the most promising uses of AI would be for Jason
- A practical exercise to help us channel flow and top tips for entering flow state
- Best advice for parents that are raising children in the rapidly advancing tech society
- What conscious modulating substance Jason uses to induce flow state, productivity and increase his problem-solving ability
- Best advice for people wanting to positively impact a billion lives
- How the salon methodology can be used to cultivate connection
- How Jason’s anxiety of human mortality influenced the direction of his work
Our responsibility is not to script what is to come out, but rather to cultivate the atmosphere.
— Jason Silva
Ready to accelerate your personal growth and evolution? Tune in to get a glimpse of Jason’s epic vision for the future and see what part of it you’ll play.
Resources and Mentions:
- Dear Angelica
- Terence McKenna
- Hamlet on the Holodeck: The Future of Narrative in Cyberspace by Janet H. Murray
- Jamie Wheeler
- Steven Kotler
- David Lessen
- Godel Escher Bach
- The Transcension Hypothesis by John Smart
- Firmi’s paradox
- Kent Weed
- Free Solo
- Larry Page
- Ray Kurzweil
- Hans Rosling
- The Denial of Death by Ernest Becker
- Tristan Harris
- Awe Academy
- Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
Connect with Jason:
Inspired? Here are a few related articles you’ll enjoy!
- The Ultimate Guide to the Law of Attraction — For Beginners
- 13 Strategies To Get In Flow Based On The Latest Research By Steven Kotler
- How To Awaken Yourself From Within
What did you think of Jason’s conversation with Vishen?
Let us know in your review!