Set Your Why And Craft Your Life
Have you worked so hard only to realize you didn’t want it?
That’s the question Robert Richman asks from the stage of Mindvalley’s A-Fest. Robert is a culture strategist and co-founder of Zappos Insights, who has spoken and consulted for Google, Toyota, Whole Foods and more on innovative techniques and game-changing employee culture. What he has learned from his years of experience is a method of helping people break through their blocks to access the power of their unconscious mind.
“Have you ever had that?Where you worked so hard for something you want,you get it and you realize you didn’t want it?”— Robert Richman
Highlights from the episode:
- Robert’s dream of going to Film’s school and learning the “why” behind his dreams
- His story of making his favorite movie a reality
- How Robert came to align the conscious with the unconscious through the Xpill
- He shares different anecdotes on the importance of knowing your “why”
- The time he brought the Xpill to the Transformative Leadership Council led by Jack Canfield
- The essential lesson from intentionally creating the space to craft your life
People mentioned in the episode:
- Vishen Lakhiani
- Burning Man
- Carl Jung
- Ken Wilber
- Transformative Leadership Council
- Arjuna Ardagh
- Jack Canfield
- Psalm Isadora
- JJ Virgin
If you enjoyed this episode, we have a great episode pair to recommend to you. Listen to this (hint – both Tom and Robert spoke about the Matrix):
For more resources, we’d recommend these following articles:
- The 7 Best Books To Read in 2018 On Human Potential In The Modern World
- How To Train Your Brain For High Performance
- How To Manifest Anything You Want
Here’s a powerfully honest quote by Robert from the episode:
“Take anything you want and add ‘Why’.”— Robert Richman
If the ideas in this episode resonated with you, consider joining our Tribe and get access to more amazing content from brilliant thinkers and game-changers from around the world.
What was your main takeaway from Robert’s talk?
Are you ready to set your intentions?
Share your thoughts in the comments section below.