Myth: You don’t need money to make money.
In this information rich interview, chief wealth architect Garrett Gunderson debunks many of the widely accepted myths and fabrications that undermine the prosperity and joy of millions of hard-working, honest business owners.
Garrett explains the number one think that shrinks wealth, reveals why we’re in a time where liquidity, safety and cash is going to be king and shares in-depth strategies and advice on what to do with our money now if we want to prosper.
Garrett’s company, Wealth Factory, empowers its members to build sustainable wealth through financial efficiency and organization leading to clarity, peace of mind and financial confidence. He’s been featured on ABC, Fox News, CNBC and many others.
It takes value creation to make money. It takes serving others, it takes solving problems, it takes being resourceful. Money is a byproduct of value creation.— Garrett Gunderson
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How the current financial system is rigged against us
- The difference between saving and investing
- The 3 things people can do immediately to improve their finances
- The “win-first then play” concept
- How to tell if you’re overpaying on your taxes (there are 4 common ways)
- The production mindset vs. the savings mindset (this is powerful)
- How to determine your unique investing style
- The 2 most common money mistakes
- Why risk is not in the investment — it’s in the investor
- How most people jump into an investment before building a foundation and setting up safety measures
- The 4 areas that we can start to save money in immediately
Before we invest a single dollar, what about if we just became more efficient with our dollars?
- Why diversification is not necessarily a good idea
- How scarcity shrinks wealth
- Parkinson’s law and how to avoid it
- Why financial plans aren’t always a good idea
- The 3 shortcomings of the accumulation mindset
- The most common money myths busted and explained
- Why we should always have 6 months worth of emergency living costs at any time
- Why a business owner wants intre-preneurs, not employees
- Where we should invest in and why
- The dangers of investing in real estate
- The 3 ways of “living within our means”
- Cash flow banking: what it is and how to profit from it
You are your greatest asset. Not a stock, not a bond, not a piece of real estate.— Garrett Gunderson
Ready to take your financial fitness to the next level? Tune into Garrett ‘s valuable interview today.
Resources and Mentions:
- Killing Sacred Cows: Overcoming the Financial Myths That Are Destroying Your Prosperity by Garrett Gunderson
- What Would the Rockellers Do? by Garrett Gunderson and Isom Michael
- 5 Day Weekend by Nik Halik
- Lifebook by Jon and Missy Butcher
- Richest Man in Babylon by George Samuel Clason
- Malcolm Gladwell
- Ted Turner
- The Millionaire Mindset: How Ordinary People Create Extraordinary Income by Gerry Robert
- Warren Buffet
- The Rockefellers
- Cash Flow Banking
- Wealth Factory
- Phil Town
- Ramit Sethi
Make your purpose bigger than your bank account.— Garrett Gunderson
Connect with Garrett:
As inspired as we are? Here are a few related articles you’ll enjoy!
- 8 Important Quotes On Making Money & Leveraging Your Mind For Success
- How To Attract Money The Spiritual Way
- How to Attract More Money (It’s Easier Than You Think)
What’s your biggest learning from this incredibly insightful interview with Garrett?
Let us know in your review below!