“The truth is everybody is an entrepreneur of a kind.”
Fear of something potentially lousy happening is one of the things that makes us human. Some might say this fear keeps us safe. But, it can also hold us back from getting what we want. It can be incredibly limiting and sometimes downright debilitating. Our guest today, Eric Edmeades, known by the Mindvalley community as the man behind Wildfit, is here to share how he manages multiple companies in the health, public speaking, and business industries. On this live call, Jason Marc Campbell and Eric Edmeades talk about ways to overcome entrepreneurial fear.
Listen out for:
- Why more people are turning to entrepreneurship.
- The biggest lesson for entrepreneurs.
- One way to overcome the fear of having your own business.
- How to start thinking like a business owner.
- Learn more from Eric on how to transform your eating habits once and for all with this FREE Mindvalley Masterclass here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_wf
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?
About Eric Edmeades
Eric Edmeades is an award-winning international speaker, author, and pioneer in evolutionary biology, nutritional anthropology, and behavioral change dynamics. He guides people towards profound and lasting health breakthroughs through science-based protocols that deliver results far beyond the ordinary. His achievements have also earned him an award from the Transformational Leadership Council: a panel of 150 of America’s top visionaries in health, wellness, and peak performance. In 2017, Eric’s WILDFIT methodology was exclusively licensed to Mindvalley due to its dramatic effect on the health of over 100 Mindvalley team members.