How can you take the message that you have and present it to your community (be it in your personal life or business) in a way that allows them to connect and engage with what you have to share? In this talk, Co-founder of Evercoach Ajit Nawalkha shares how you can amplify the message you have to share and resonate better with your listeners.
Ajit Nawalkha is well-known throughout the globe as the guy who always builds booming businesses. After failing a startup, struggling with partnerships, and going from the ranks of an intern to a co-founder, Ajit has vast experience in the world of business–and he is committed to sharing the lessons he learned with budding entrepreneurs. Through these hard-hitting experiences, Ajit found that business is more about emotion, spirituality, physicality, and mental resilience than you’d think – and it’s not so heavily reliant on strategy. His passion and mission are to help make the world a better place, one entrepreneur at a time.
Listen out for:
– The definition of experience escalation.
– The secret to creating long time success.
– Challenges you face in the marketplace.
– The 5 beliefs you need to identify.
– How to find your superpower.
– Subscribe to ‘Mindvalley Membership’ to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.