How do we balance wanting and having it all?
In this exclusive interview, Jon and Missy Butcher reveal the extraordinary system that has helped thousands transform their lives from ordinary to living masterpiece: Lifebook. The couple are a living example that it’s possible to have a strong love relationship, defy aging, make family travel a part of their children’s education and run multiple businesses at the same time.
Jon and Missy break down the unique program they designed and reveal how it’s possible to live a uniquely crafted life that most only wish for.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The 12 Categories of Lifebook and How they Create the Framework to Manifest Our Best Life
- Why Modern Goal Setting Limits Us and What We Need to do Instead
- The 4 Key Questions That Redefine Goal Setting
- Why We Need to Commit to Our Values
- An Empowering Alternative for Children Who Have Learning ‘Disabilities’
- Why Personal Experimentation is Critical
- The Essential Life Tool We’re Not Taught at School (this is key)
- How to Design a Marriage and Love Life that Thrives
- How to Get Clear on Our Vision and Make it Reality
“You can’t bring this much consciousness to your life and not transform.”
Are you ready to custom design the life you desire? Tune into Jon and Missy’s interview to learn how.
- Inside the minds of the creators of Lifebook.
- What happened when we asked 100+ Mindvalley employees to stop working and focus on their lives instead.
- Jon’s top tips to create the life we desire.
The Mindvalley Podcast aims to bring the greatest teachers and thought leaders on the planet to discuss the world’s most powerful ideas in personal growth for mind, body, spirit, and work.
Subscribe, download, and review this episode if you found benefit in this episode!
Join the conversation today! Resonate with what you heard? Consider joining our Tribe to access more amazing content from brilliant thinkers and game-changers from around the world.
Share your ideas and thoughts in the comments section.